Why Choose Experienced In Home Care?
Experienced In Home Care is a family-owned business that was realized through the need for quality home nursing care and non-medical care services in the San Diego region. Through our passion for helping families provide their disabled and elderly loved ones with the compassionate care they need to live a safe and comfortable life at home, we’ve earned a reputation for being a respected and trusted provider of quality in home care services.
A Proud Provider of In Home Care in San Diego County
Since opening our doors in 1999, our caregivers have formed tens of thousands of meaningful relationships with residents and families throughout San Diego County.
No task is too simple for our caregivers. They understand that as seniors age, daily activities that used to come easy, such as dressing, cooking, doing the dishes, folding laundry, and even retrieving a plate from a high shelf can present as a challenge as one grows older.
With people continuing to live longer than previous generations, the United States is home to over 40 million people age 65 and older, and the number continues to rise each year. Experienced In Home Care is committed to helping senior citizens to continue living at home for as long as they can by ensuring their home nursing care and daily personal care needs are met.
Non-Medical In Home Care Services
When a disabled or elderly loved one needs assistance with personal care and other activities of daily living, we provide you with compassionate Home Health Aides and Nursting Assistants to help you with your every need. Some of the non medical services our in home caregivers provide include:
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence care
- Assistance with transfers and ambulation
- Transportation to and from appointments and social outings
- Grocery shopping and errand services
- Light housekeeping, including vacuuming, laundry, dishes, etc.
- Meal planning and preparation
- Companionship, encouragement, and emotional support
- Assistance with communications with family and friends
- Help with the mail, payment of bills, etc.
- Assistance with other activities around the house
Home Nursing Care Services
When a disabled or elderly family member requires specialized medical treatment in the form of nursing care at home, we give you experienced LVNs and Registered Nurses who are licensed and registered to provide nursing care in the state of California.
Some of the in home nursing care services our in home care nurses are qualified to provide include:
- Recording of vital signs
- Assistance with medications, injections, and tube feedings
- IV and PICC line care
- Catheter and ostomy care
- After-surgery care, including dressing changes and wound care
- Disease prevention education
- Case management services, including supervision of in home care staff
- Other basic and high-level nursing care at home
Other Specialized Care Services
In addition to quality elderly care services, our home care staff is trained and qualified in a number of specialized in home care service fields, including:
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Stroke Care
- End of Life / Hospice Care
In Home Care that Lets Loved Ones Heal, Recover, and Thrive
We understand the challenges of caring for an elderly, convalescent, or disabled family member. Nonetheless, families want what’s best for their loved ones, which is to live at home where they can heal, recover, and thrive for as long as they possibly can.