Get the Support Your Family Needs with In Home Stroke Care
Caring for a loved one who’s suffered a stroke can present families with both emotional and physical challenges. At Experienced In Home Care, our highly trained stroke care staff helps take the stress off of family caregivers by providing attentive in home care services and support that meet the needs of both the patient and their family.
With over a decade of experience in caring for elderly and disabled residents throughout the San Diego and North County area, our caregivers are especially sensitive to physical limitations and personal needs of individuals who have suffered a stroke.
Experienced In Home Care has trusted and reliable Stroke Care providers with a reputation for providing our clients with affordable home care administered by qualified Stroke Care services.
In Home Stroke Care Services
When a stroke leaves a loved one with physical and cognitive impairments, ensuring their daily care needs are met is vital to their recovery. To meet these needs, we provide a team of experienced stroke care professionals who specialize in providing nursing and personal care services to stroke survivors and their families.
An important step in this process is ensuring the necessary in home nursing care services are in place prior to transitioning the patient from a hospital care setting to home care.
- Assessment of the stroke patient’s medical and personal care needs
- Recording of vital signs (blood pressure, temperature, pulse, etc.)
- Ordering and evaluation of certain diagnostic tests
- Injections and intravenous therapies
- Tube feedings
- IV & PICC line care
- Catheter and ostomy care
- Wound care and dressing changes
- Postoperative / after surgery care
- Dispensing of medication
- Disease treatment and prevention education
- Case management services, including supervision of home care staff
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Dental and oral care
- Medication reminders
- Transfers and ambulation
- Bedbound care
- Light housekeeping and gardening
- Meal planning and preparation
- Transportation and errand services
- Prescribed home exercises
- Memory care activities
- Other personal care needs
Reliable In Home Stroke Care
Experienced In Home Care ensures reliable in home Stroke Care services by dependable, compassionate caregivers.
From daily routine visits to hourly and overnight care, you can rely on our compassionate caregivers to be there for you and your loved one whenever you need them.
We are proud to be of service to families within the North County communities of San Diego.
Flexible In Home Care Visits
Our in home Stroke Care services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays and weekends.
Our In Home Care Commitment
As a trusted provider of quality in home care services, we are committed to helping our Stroke Care clients maintain their sense of dignity and independence while providing the care and assistance they need to live safely and comfortably at home.